I Have Had Zero Life.

I have been to a point of Zero Life,
At a certain conference conversing with the creator, there was I.
Neither on earth nor the after-world, but we floated on some space.
With no breath cause inhaling had no meaning but still floated comfortably,
Yes I have had Zero life.

My feet had turned into some smoky figure with shape as a mermaid tail,
I could not feel it though, but it kept me floating in the air as a rocket.
But this rocket was not rumbling or roaring rather rested calmly.

So in this conference called for by the creator,
He told me my time has been exhausted.
Like a tale on it’s climax my get-up-and-go activity was to be concluded.
Would I have played dumb dumb, Like I had been eluded?
No, it was all cleared.

For a moment I had became a seer,
I saw myself kick the bucket, Oh yes I expired.
It was hot as a dry day in the desert.
Mama was in black veil, black wrapper but never felt the heat.
I saw her heating up as the poor threads of a shirt being the victim of a pressing iron,
Somehow the heat was put off by the the tears,
The tears which ran from the eyes through the sides of the nose, down to the ground.

I turned to the creator and asked him why?
He looked at me in the eye and equally asked why?
Why would I rather let you live like a goalkeeper on penalty kicks just to catch hell fire?
Why would I rather let you battle the dark African buffalo all alone,
I had given you a Paraclete, 
but to you, to you he was  just another one of the noisy bees that sting your ear on the batter ground.
T.B.C


Rabson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweat Blood

The Physicist Lamentation!

The Social-Media Damsel