The Social-Media Damsel

I see our chat head drop as water would sink in sand,
I try to squeeze it out but it only gets my hands damp.
I keep upbeat just as a seed would give in all and dive in the damp grounds hoping for growth.
For I see our chat head sprouting all the way to the peak when I hit up with a “hey there!”
I’m still suspicious and skeptic though on the significance of the sprouting.
For my “hey there!” sends a single tick but it’s about us to produce it’s significant other “√√”
And so it’s a train on a single rail as a trail it’s surely going to stumble,
I see it roll down into the deep valleys and I can’t do nothing.
The constructor comes in just as group alerts.
And the waste is dumped to the apex,
How do I pull it up I’m only a boy with no proper muscle,
I call in to customer care for assistance just to tell me that number is off.
Wait what? I call in again and still get the same response.
It tears apart my blue heart.
Like UB40 I take in Red wine thinking you would leave my head.
It winds up my mind and takes me to the base,
The base of our conversation, I’m on a trip,
I begin to smile stupidly for my scrutiny is submerged as  I ride through the conversation.
I get to the speed bumps and notice when I intended to say that
But accelerated and said that
Then you got that
And my car overturned.
I get back on track, put it on the low key with road safety on the tip of my finger.
I notice I might only be overtaken; with my pride, I get back on track.
Zealous to get to the finishing line I overlook the road blocks only for the police to get on my tail.
I hit them up without knowing that my vehicle identity has been given to the unit ahead.
It’s an amusing ride I get all the flags while there is a unit waiting on me.
I thought it was the finishing line,

It was rather a rope to help me overturn and see you get a lift in the next car.

Rabson,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Physicist Lamentation!

Sweat Blood