An Enemy of conscience

My heart told me to stop,
We were two magnets of the same pole facing each other.
I guess you know what happened, if you've been in a physics class.
My conscience gave a piercing cry in a frenzied way...
I played crackpot,


Every day, every moment, the teeny voice called in,
I took my volcano headsets and played rambunctious melody….
Oops…  the red button has been hit, so sorry teeny.
Teeny calls in again, ding dong!
Then I bounce like a ping pong,
Feeling strong,
Nothing wrong,
And conduct went on like a song.


Finally Failure Falls in
Like a pedestrian I see a dodge power wagon an inch away in the middle of the road
I looked at it the way a mole in a mole hill looks at an elephant’ foot
I try to jump up just to notice am trying to overcome mount Everest
Can my conscience clue in now that am willing to communicate….
Damn… it requires restoration by reason I ruined it.

Thank you,
Rabson KangwaMavura.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Social-Media Damsel

Sweat Blood

The Physicist Lamentation!