A neglected Brethren

I sat in my room late evening, breaking the day,
I’m an insomniac, I hardy sleep moreover I had a short day,
So I get connected to have a chat with bae.

But bae bothers not to make out my manner,
I’ve been shaped into an Israelite waiting on Manna,
But manna hardly falls on media.

Meanwhile,
There is this other friend I haven’t spoken to,
They’ve been there 24/7.
They’ve been there offline and online,
They’ve been there print and electronic,
They’ve been there at a charge and on free basics.
And are still here, I don’t need no eye catch..

But how like a frozen dessert,
I leave them in the cold for the main meal.
And from the main meal my desires are filled, am all good.
I don’t need no dessert.

Yet they still say come,
They put cards on table on how like a peach tree I’ll bear fruit.
I penetrate, posses and perceive the picture.
But discernment is a thorn in my side,
Just a thought of it puts a Bugatti veyron engine on my shoulders.


Thank you,
Rabson KangwaMavura .





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Social-Media Damsel

Sweat Blood

The Physicist Lamentation!